Some Sparkle

Find It Here


It always seemed odd that my mother would say "I'm not really a jewelry person" when the subject of gifts came up.  How could any woman not be a jewelry person, I thought?  But over time, I realized that I'm not a jewelry person either. Funny how that happens.  Although I do like to wear some jewelry--earrings, a ring, occasionally a necklace.  But not too many pieces piled on at once and nothing over-the-top expensive either. 

 So, I set out looking for a ring to meet my criteria. Something to wear on its own, with no other jewelry, day or evening and was happy to find this. It's cubic zirconia and silver, not the real thing of course for that price, although it looks like the real thing.  I plan to wear the ring with no other jewelry because it's substantial enough on its own and just a bit of sparkle goes a long way.

~ D ~

5 comments:

  1. I'm not a jewelry person either and usually only wear my wedding rings and earrings. I guess some women really aren't jewelry people.

    XX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not really a jewlery person either, in fact I do not even wear my wedding ring...sad but true.

    Beautiful ring! Have a great week,

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I agree it makes a statement by itself!
    I'm not big on jewelry either, but I enjoy seeing the beautiful jewelry creations they come up with. I rarely like gifts of jewelry from others unless I specify it, because it's all about personal taste. I'm good with costume jewelry since trends come and go. I would like to own some "real" pearls though! Talk about a classic! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel naked without a bit of jewelry. That ring is so pretty!
    Not a jewelry person cracked me up!
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this ring! It's my wedding ring!! Happily it is the real thing and was given to me by my husband on our nineteenth wedding anniversary - lucky me.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comment and hope you'll visit again soon. You may also email me at completelyclassic@gmail.com.